Peer Review Blog: From outside person

 Now my group and I have finished all the recordings needed for the video. And we've completed all the editing and little changes needed for the video. On our end, we are confident with the outcome. But now we need an opinion from another source. An opinion from another source would be beneficial to the improvement of our video. Mainly because it's another pair of eyes that can see things that we should add or maybe some things that we lack. As well as things that we don't do well and things that we do well. I decided to first ask my friend Josh if he could peer review our video. But he declined so I wasn't sure who to ask. I was considering asking my brother but he was busy with work. Then I chose to ask my mom. She was reluctant at first but after I made her understand why I needed her she agreed to peer review the video. The first time she watched the video she didn't really have anything specific to say. All she told me was that it was interesting and that we did a good job. So I asked if she could give me a more detailed review. Whether it be on good things or bad things. Then she started pointing out that we did a good job with the scene direction. And that we did a good job on the lighting which kept the vibe ominous and eerie. But there were also some things we could've improved on. We could've included more variety of shots and better camera angles and camera pans. And the recording could've been a bit more still in some parts.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Part 1

CCR Part 2