Production Blog: Final Part

 We have now entered the final part of editing. We've finished the main portion. I'm confident in the work we've done so far. The process was actually pretty simple. It was a lot easier than expected. I had no complaints throughout the whole thing. Not sure about the other guys though. But I'm sure that would say something similar. Expect I think there was an audio issue. But it was just on Daniel's end. Apparently, when he tried to mix audio with dialogue there were some difficulties. The combination wasn't right. And when the problem was managed it didn't seem to get any better. Because of this, we had to make an unexpected decision. We decided to just leave it in the background music. I'm glad we were able to stay calm. We overcame the issue and didn't let it hinder us from completing our duty. I'm also proud of our growth. Not only in the film but as a group together. The ups and downs taught us valuable lessons that we may have otherwise not have learned. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Part 1

CCR Part 2